Thursday, October 18, 2007

We have a blog!



Hey friends and family, We decided to join all of you bloggers by getting our own. It seems like a better idea than always emailing pictures, don't you think, so here we go. Shaine had laser eye surgery yesterday in St. George and is doing very well. He can actually see very good, although his eyes are irritated because he had to have the PRK and it is harder to recover from. I am making him stay home from work today; he wants to go. At the same time Shaine was getting surgery, I was coaching the Panguitch girls cross country team at the state competition at Sugarhouse Park in SLC. We ended up fourth. I felt really good about the girls efforts.


The kids are all doing well. Chynna turns four this month on Halloween. She has put much thought into her party for the last 3 months or so. I hope we don't dissappoint!


I am now in my second trimester of pregnancy and finally feeling better. Not perfect, but better! Love, Anne

1 comment:

Arizona Travel said...

Hey, Bundersons! It's me, Christina Hecht down in AZ. So great to see the whole family. Too bad they don't look a thing like you Anne or Shaine. No, actually... If they were the same age, I'd swear you had quads instead of twins.

Okay, so we've all copied La-La's lead... check out my new family blog when you get a chance. Love to you all!
Christina (Raab) Hecht